Thursday, October 1, 2009

Alina's Trash the Dress: Photo Reveal

I have been waiting for so long to finally get to Alina's Trash the Dress photos and be able to edit them and now they are finally done! I just smile so big when I look at these pictures that I cannot contain the joy I feel and the accomplishment I feel with the transformation of them from their original state into that of artistic imagery.

Alina brought the energy on set and along with that, she brought a pair of awesome cowboy boots, some rockin Ed Hardy shoes, a colorful bicycle and some red heels and super fun sunglasses. It was because of the additional styling items that it added that perfect touch to this already amazing shoot.

We, after many months of playing tag with the owners, were able to shoot at this rockin' car junkyard and within it, there were so many photo opportunities. It was a blazing hot day, mid afternoon and the dirt was blowing all over the place and caused a haze in the air and was getting into my camera but we didn't care. We just kept shooting. I cleaned the camera, fixed the haze in photoshop and fell in love with these unique images.

Alina, thanks for being a trooper and bringing your energy to the shoot. We had so much fun shooting your wedding and then your Trash the Dress session. If you ever want to come back to Tampa and finish trashing it, let us know!!

Without further ado, I give to you... the reveal!!

(P.S. There's like a million photos and some I couldn't choose between b/w or color because I did extra enhancements to the b/w photos too so I am going to post both for some of them! :-) ....)

Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the same one as above but in color. I couldn't make up my mind which one I liked better. I love them both for different reasons!

Photobucket

You would think this girl has modeling experience! I swear, she brought the hotness to the shoot and outshone the bright, sweltering sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Color or black and white again? Tough choice. Normally I always prefer color over b/w because color just pops to me but I did contrasty editing and made the black and whites skies almost black to bring mood into them, to create drama and to make Alina really pop out in the photos and it worked so I love them equally!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alina's white parasol was another perfect touch for a few awesome photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alina has legs for days. Even in those cowboy boots. She held nothing back and did every crazy pose I asked her to do and it shows!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alina's new hubby, Donald loves VW's so we spotted this gem out in the junkyard and snagged a photo with it just for him!

Photobucket

Pouting because her groom wasn't there on the day of the trash the dress session.. Alina's pout is soooooo frickin adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alina then broke the bike out of her tiny car and put it together and put on her Ed Hardy sneaks and we took a few shots right before we ran out of gas and called it a day...

Photobucket

Loved the shadow of her in this shot..

Photobucket

And a close up shot of those kickin shoes!

Photobucket

My favorite from the bicycle shots...

Photobucket

And riding into the horizon... last shot of the day..

Photobucket

That's all folks. Until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! What junkyard did you go to? It seems to have just about everything!