Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to my photo lounge! - Please read this first! :)

My hope is that you will relax and be able to enjoy the photos here. I'd love to know what you like and love so feel free to hit the comment button on any post to leave a comment!

I update my photo lounge way more often than my website so check back weekly!

P.S. At the end of every page on the bottom is a button that says "older posts." The older posts often times are only a few days or a week or two older so make sure to keep clicking on the older posts button on the bottom to see more. Or if there's a specific kind of photos you're interested in viewing, look on the left side of the screen under categories and click on the category you're interested in viewing!

Have fun, take your shoes off, put your feet up and relax. I hope you enjoy your time here!

No comments: