Friday, October 9, 2009

Erin and Brett : Wedding Photography Reveal

Again, Erin and Brett... I am so sorry that it took me this long to blog your fabulous wedding pictures but I am so happy to finally be posting them!

Erin and Brett are goofy and funny and silly but so in love. The way they feed off of one another is amazing. I truly believe when I look at them together that they will be one of those couples that do last through everything that is thrown at them and that their love was meant to withstand the tests of time.

These are our favorite photos from Erin and Brett's big day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The light streaming into the window was soft and beautiful and this portrait of Erin shows just how truly beautiful she is!

Photobucket

************
************

Since Erin and Brett did a first look (posted below this entry), we had time to get some cool shots of the two of them alone before the ceremony. These are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erin and Brett had such a sweet ceremony and their pastor was hilarious. He told a lot of jokes and made me laugh a few times!

Photobucket

Erin's bridesmaid was touched by the ceremony..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At last!!!
Photobucket

I adored Erin and Brett's wedding cake so I took a million shots of it and they had some cute little details here and there too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Erin and Brett's sweetheart table:
Photobucket

Mmmm yummy!
Photobucket

Love the favor boxes and how they're the same colors as the cake and the linens!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kids can be so adorable. This little guy was the ring bearer and he was just too cute for words. He liked to pose for my camera and he liked to follow me around. I wish I could have taken him home with me!

Photobucket

Brett and his guitar..
Photobucket

Speaking of guitars, Erin and Brett used another guitar as their guest sign in book. We LOVE unique ideas like this. They're so fun to photograph and to display for years to come!

Here is my abstract take on a guest signing the guitar...
Photobucket

You can see the fathers reflection in the window giving his toast. I love how it makes it a different kind of shot.
Photobucket

And Erin got very emotional during this part
Photobucket

I went into the bar area and noticed that I could see Erin and Brett through these blinds and I just had to snap a photo. I was feeling so inspired to do different, artistic things with compositions and framing for this wedding!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Erin and Brett's first dance:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brett's mother's eyes were tear filled during their entire mother/son dance. This shot gives me goosebumps every time I look at it.
Photobucket

Cute moment with the ring bearer and flower girl
Photobucket

All the safe shots were out of the way so that's when I started really going crazy, dragging the shutter, creating motion blur, thinking outside of the box. I think we got some pretty awesome stuff at this point..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The DJ.. saw this reflection in the window and took it..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, that is their ring shot.. the rings are on the tuning bars of the guitar..
Photobucket

last shot..
Photobucket


I know this was a massive post. But we loved so many. That's why it took me so long to blog them because I knew it would take me forever to link them all! :-)

We hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as we enjoyed creating them!

Until next time....

No comments: