Monday, September 28, 2009

Rebecca and Justin : Wedding Sneak Peek

Rebecca and Justin's wedding totally rocked!! Rebecca was a stunning bride, which came as no surprise to me. She radiates beauty from the inside out. Justin was looking quite dapper in his Fedora which I gave him during the engagement shoot. I was so happy when he decided to wear it on the wedding day!

I'll tell more of their story when I post the full reveal.

For now, here are some teasers. Feel free to leave a rockin comment if you adore them!

Photobucket

Latanya totally rocked out this photo of the boys and I went in and did some artistic editing to it to make the boys look spotlighted and to add drama to the sky. We work so well together as a team:

Photobucket

The girls having fun:

Photobucket

Sweet love!!

Photobucket

Until next time....

No comments: