Sunday, March 8, 2009

First time for everything

For the first time ever, a client came to meet me with her father which I thought was so awesome. I've never had a client meet me with her mother or father for that matter. They always come with their fiance or one of their sisters or bridesmaids but never with the parents.

Melissa drove in with her father, Brian. As soon as they walked in the door, he started asking me what equipment I shoot with. Turns out dad is a hobbyist photographer who knows his stuff. I had so much fun talking shop with him and showing him all of my camera gear. Melissa is going to be such a beautiful bride. She is such a pretty girl. I adore her features. We had a great time and shared lots of laughter during that meeting. I will be shooting her wedding on September 19th 2009.

I took a photo of Melissa and her father, Brian while they were here. I'll post it soon. I took it on my new camera and I have to upgrade my software to open the file. :-)

Oh and dad approves of the fiance. Afterall, the Fiance's name is... Brian also :-)

No comments: