Thursday, March 12, 2009

Amazing couple!!

It's almost 2am and I am finally winding down and about to go to sleep but before I do, I just wanted to talk about this amazing couple that I met tonight.

Rebecca and Justin drove over an hour to come and meet with me tonight to see my albums and more of my pictures. I showed them a DVD slideshow on the big screen T.V. and I saw their eyes light up which of course made me feel awesome! And at the end of it, they even clapped for me! So cute!

During the entire slideshow, Justin kept rubbing Rebecca's back. They were so affectionate and so in love that I wanted to start snapping pictures of that moment because these two are head over heels! I love clients who love each other this much to the point that it just radiates sunshine around them.

Oh and did I mention, they are super adorable? This is one smoking hot couple. They booked me for their engagement session and their wedding and I cannot wait to start shooting them during their engagement session. I can already tell they're going to be up for a good adventure and with the love they have for each other, we're bound to get some AMAZING shots!


Until next time, good night!

No comments: