Friday, March 27, 2009

More editing fun & Sneak Peek Combo

Danielle and Patrick were a pleasure to shoot. I love alternative couples and people in general. Yes, that is a wedding dress. It's just a black one. :-)

This is Danielle and Patrick's Sneak Peek and also a before and after. I did a lot of work to this photo and was so proud of it that I just had to post the before photo to show the difference and to show what can be done and how a photo can once again be transformed into art.

I hope you enjoy..

BEFORE PHOTO....

Photobucket

AFTER PHOTO:

Photobucket

Until next time...

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I just have to say I love this before and after thing you're doing and how you're not afraid to show your work before it got edited. I love seeing how much of a transformation you do to turn your photos into art. They are great to begin with but you make them amazing. You go girl!