Friday, March 27, 2009

Sneak Peek - Jamee and Alex Engagements!

Jamee and Alex hired me a few months ago to shoot their wedding on 3-29-09 which is only 2 days away! I did their engagement session about two weeks ago and just wanted to show a couple of photos from it.

Alex selflessly risks his life as a fireman and when he told me this on the phone, I immediately asked if we could use the fire department and fire truck for their engagement shoot. I agreed to drive the two hours to where they live to use the fire truck.

When we showed up, they pulled the fire truck out and it was massive! It's a million dollar truck so we had to be careful not to hurt it. :-). It was one of the biggest fire trucks I've ever seen. He told us it's the one they use for really big fires.

Jamee looked so adorable and had such a beautiful smile. She looked fabulous and was such a good sport with everything we asked her to do. I can't wait to shoot their wedding in 2 days!

Here's my photo sneak peek for Jamee and Alex! I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time....

No comments: