Friday, February 6, 2009

Albums!

I FINALLY have made a sample album for myself! Between editing photos and creating albums for clients and dealing with contracts, etc.. I haven't had time to make one for myself much less to work on this blog. But, I have some VERY exciting things coming up in the near future and I want to get better at this blog thing!

So, this is Julia and Keenan. This layout is for a 40 page/side 9.5x13 GraphiStudio Flushmount Album. This album is going to be so gorgeous! I can't wait to get it in my hands. Finally, I'll be able to show my work during client consultations and give them the experience of being able to touch and feel the books with my own work in them!

These are 2 page/side spreads so each layout is for 2 pages. When the book is opened, this is the way it will appear across both pages. Opened, this book is 9.5x26!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: