Saturday, October 4, 2008

FAQ about myself

Q: Why do you specialize in weddings?

A: Since I was a young child, the love that two people share always brought joy to my life. I specialize in weddings because I am a die hard romantic. Seeing two people in love who want to commit the rest of their lives to one another gives me goosebumps. It is a great honor to be trusted with capturing the memories of what many couples consider to be the most important day in their lives.

Q: Why should someone trust you with their precious wedding memories?

A: If a client loves my style and my creativity, they should trust me with their wedding memories because I understand the value of wedding photography. I understand that a wedding is a live event, that pure emotions and memories happen momentarily and that they have to be captured accurately, in real time. I know that it's a one shot opportunity to capture those important memories and I devote myself to anticipating moments before they happen so I can be in the right place at the right time to capture all the important moments on the big day.

Q: What kind of experience can clients expect if they hire you?

A: Clients can expect to have fun, to be able to be themselves. My photographer assistant and myself are both humble, down to earth people. We place a high value on our work and skill level but we are very approachable people who most of our past clients call "friends". We act as the go to person and make sure things are running smoothly on the big day and we've been known to help calm down nerves, get people who "never" smile in pictures to laugh and smile for pictures, and to not be obtrusive during the wedding day. Many clients have looked at their pictures and asked when we captured certain shots because they never saw us there. And, that's the way we like it to be.

No comments: