Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eve and Dan: Engagement Photo Reveal

I've told the story already so if you scroll down just a couple of posts to Eve and Dan's Sneak Peek Photos, you can read all about them and how they met!

Eve and Dan, Photographing both of you together was so much fun! I cannot wait to shoot both of your wedding ceremonies!

(P.S... I animated a couple of photos where I couldn't choose between black and white or color. I learned animation tonight!! Very excited. It's like I found a new toy. Haha)

Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I told Dan to grab her butt and he did! Haha. It resulted in this amazingly funny moment:
Photobucket

So into each other!
Photobucket

Oooooo animation!:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A real moment.. I just love when my couples get lost in their own world during a shoot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More animation photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Animation!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite photos. I spent so much time editing this photo. Look for a before and after of it soon!
Photobucket

So sassy!
Photobucket

Sorry ladies, this stud is taken!
Photobucket

Looking for his beautiful woman:
Photobucket

Fierce!
Photobucket

Relaxing at the end of a long shoot!
Photobucket

Last call!
Photobucket

Until next time...

4 comments:

Robin Cornett said...

I really like the shots where you used the reflections on the planes! Those inside ones that have a few planes in them, I think I like better in black & white because the colors don't distract me from the people. Looks like a great session!

Mariah said...

Love all the emotion in these. You can tell they're totally in love. What a fab location too. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Aaaah! That looks like it was a totaly blast!!!! :) Beautiful color, beautiful couple! :) I love the emotion as well!! Great work!

Lady Speedbird said...

OK, I am just too jealous! You know that my fiancee and I are both pilots, and would kill for an amazing shoot like this! The poses, the background, the color, the couple... everything looks amazing! You always outdo yourself!