Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Amy & Tolga Engagement Photo Reveal

Shooting Amy & Tolga's engagement photos was such a blast! They were so natural with one another. If I told them to just snuggle and talk to each other, they did so very well and it brought out such real emotions. I love when couples genuinely are into one another and filled with laughter without needing much direction. It helpes move the session along so quickly and we were able to fit so many ideas and locations into the shoot! We were able to go all over UT and spent quite some time in Ybor city as well!

Amy & Tolga, we can't wait to shoot your wedding!

Here are my favorite photos from the shoot! Hope you enjoy!

Tolga said something funny and made Amy laugh. We just love the way her cute little nose crinkles up when she laughs!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We snuck into a classroom to get some photos. I just love the progression of these shots. I couldn't pick just 1 or 2 because I wanted to show the story behind it!

Photobucket

Shame on you kids for passing notes in class!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That priceless smile as she opened the note!
Photobucket

Should I say yes?
Photobucket

Hmm, maybe I'll say no...
Photobucket

Tolga is clearly sweating over Amy's decision
Photobucket

What the heck... I might as well say...
Photobucket

YES!!

Photobucket

What a beautiful ring!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Private moments..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love that the taxi cab drove into the shot. It added so much to the photo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The flames were nowhere near as hot as the passion between these two!
Photobucket

A couple individual shots..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good night!
Photobucket

Until next time...

4 comments:

Charlotte Justine said...

How adorable are those?! And very taboo with the sexy smooch in the school! ;) Great job!

ross said...

wow, love that idea, and great photos. beautiful ring!

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

This is a great session- the will you marry me note is such a cute idea & you got some great shots from it! :)

Shropshire said...

I love the note, how romantic and quirly, *sigh* I want to get married now lol!