Monday, January 25, 2010

Win a Free Couple's Shoot with us!

Hey everyone. I just realized I am all caught up with my engagement sessions for the season and I noticed that the Tampa State Fair is coming in less than 2 weeks! I've always wanted to shoot some awesome, fun, flirty, artsy photos at the fair and am ready to do it up!

This applies to: Engagement, Trash the Dress or Day After Shoot or simply a couples shoot if you're already married and don't want to get your wedding dress dirty.

Even if you've already done engagement photos or day after photos with another photographer but you feel like you'd be a good match for this shoot, you're eligible so go ahead and write us!

Whoever wins has to be a fun couple that would love to play some games together for great shots and isn't afraid to get on some of the rides for a few shots.

We might choose 2 couples depending on how many entries we get.

If you want to win a free session, email me at PureEmotionsPhotography@gmail.com and tell me why you feel you and your fiance/spouse deserve to win and what kind of people you are. Be sure to enclose a couple of photos of the two of you as well.

Also, let me know which of the following dates would work best for you:
February 6th, 7th, 13th or 14th. If all would work, please let us know that all of them would work.

The winner will get a free 2-3 hour couple's shoot with us and it will include a DVD of 40 edited images with printing rights. Value- $500

Important: You must pay for the admission price of the state fair and bring a little extra money for food, rides and games.

We will pay for our own admission tickets to the fair.

I'd love to get an already married couple who want to play in their wedding attire and an engagement style couple so it's very possible 2 couples could win the contest.

Good luck! I can't wait to get some AMAZING photos for the lucky couple(s).

No comments: