Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sandra's Bpic Album

I know. I am one of the worst bloggers in the world. It's been forever since I've posted anything. To say my fall-winter season was extremely busy seems like an understatement. I am still covered in thousands more photos to edit from the season so I haven't had the time to update my blog but I want to share a couple of things with my blog followers.

Many of you remember Danielle's boudoir album and loved it. I got so many emails about that grungy boudoir album. It worked well because of the setting but some times, it won't fit well and you need something more simply and sweet.

Here is a custom designed boudoir album that we made for Sandra! Hope you enjoy!

This is a 30 page, 8x8 boudoir album custom designed for Sandra by us.

This first image is the front cover and back cover (the right side is the front cover and the left side wraps around to the back of the book.)



When the book is first opened, there will be a blank white page on the left side and this will be Page 1 on the right side..



The following pages are called 2-page spreads. So the next will be pages 2 and 3, 4 and 5, etc.

Pages 2 and 3


Pages 4 and 5


Pages 6 and 7


Pages 8 and 9


Pages 10 and 11


Pages 12 and 13


Pages 14 and 15


Pages 16 and 17


Pages 18 and 19


Pages 20 and 21


Pages 22 and 23


Pages 24 and 25


Pages 26 and 27


Pages 28 and 29


And page 30 will be on the left side with a blank white page on the right side to close the book out.



Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: