Thursday, May 27, 2010

Elspeth and Miguel Engagement Session Sneak Peek

Latanya and I had the honor of photographing an amazing couple recently for their engagement photos. We bonded instantly with them as people as well as clients and we really wish they were getting married locally so we could shoot their wedding as well!

Elspeth attended the Brides Against Breast Cancer VIP night a couple of months ago and she was the highest bidder in the silent auction for my photography package that I donated for the cause. So, shooting this session, knowing that her session fee was going to such an amazing cause made me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Most of you know, I don't really do the whole traditional photos and park scene because my work is more bold and artistic and urban. But, some times we need to step outside of our comfort zone and try something new. These photos are quite different from my usual but that's part of why I love them so much.

Here are a few quick sneak peeks! Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time.....

No comments: