Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Boudoir Marathon - Sneak Peek

As promised, I have a surprise for my clients. I've decided to wander out into unchartered territory and start offering boudoir sessions to men as well. This past weekend, I had the pleasure of shooting some amazing brides and I also snuck a couple of guys into the shoot to see how it would pan out.

I must say, we had so much fun with the challenge of shooting the guys as well and have decided to officially allow our clients to hire us for "Dude-oir" sessions!

Just like with our female boudoir, we only do classy, tasteful photography. Our objective is for grooms to be able to give their brides sexy photos on the wedding night as a present, just as we've been doing with the ladies.

If you'd like to hire us for a boudoir or a dude-oir session, just shoot us an email and we'd be more than happy to discuss everything with you.

Without further ado, here's a quick sneak peek of 5 gorgeous people! More photos of everyone coming in about a month!



Sandra

Photobucket


Christie

Photobucket


Kori

Photobucket


Jeremy

Photobucket


and.. Scott

Photobucket


Until next time....

7 comments:

Christie said...

Yay! Thanks for the teaser. Everyone looks incredible. We had so much fun and it was amazing to work w/such talented photographers. I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for everything.
* You got the guys just right...very tasteful and verrryyy sexy! ;)

Kori said...

I can't stop saying "Oh my god!". I love the pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks!!!

Amy French said...

Beautiful pics! Gorgeous guys and girls and I love your processing!

Sandy said...

They are AMAZING! You guys are so good at what you do! Thank you for making me feel so comfortable and making this such an awesome experience.

ohana photographers said...

3rd image is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great work on all the photos. They look amazing.

Clare Day said...

dont tell my husband...but OOOER (to scott) LOL