Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slacking on posting!

I am so sorry I haven't posted any pictures in a couple of weeks. I've been doing so many shoots and trying to get them all edited! But photos are coming soon!

I really need to update my website too with new work. I've done some really amazing things recently. I am in the midst of upgrading my website to full screen images so I am designing a new site and choosing new images for it. Hopefully within a month, that will go live and will replace my current site and it will have tons of fun, new photos on it!

I just have to say I am loving boudoir sessions! I have been having a blast doing them. I have an upcoming marathon with several girls and can't wait for that. There's a couple spots still open if you or someone you know wants to bring their inner sexy out for their hubby!

I just did an amazing engagement shoot on Sunday at a private airport! That was total fun. Color, planes, a couple that is SO IN LOVE. Details and photos coming soon!

Until next time.....

No comments: